About to RISC Analysis.
If you are unfamiliar with what we do, it can be summed up very simply...
We specifically focus on IBM's Mid-Range Systems.
In the past, these were AS/400 and RS/6000 Systems. Over the years, IBM have re-badged
and re-named these platforms as iSeries, pSeries, and more recently, 'Power Systems'.
- We discover and verify (often unpublished) IBM maintenance FRU Part Numbers.
- We review, research, and publish accurate information regarding Machines, Models and Feature Codes.
- We offer accurate MTMD to FC Cross-References.
- We document IBM List Prices and Maintenance FRU Prices - and allow cross comparison.
- We provide support info to re-sellers, TPMs, IBM BPs, and sometimes, IBM themselves.
- We also notify IBM of important publication errors, and have been responsible for thousands of IBM corrections over the years.
What we do not do:
- We are not a Third Party Maintainer.
- We do not sell hardware.
- We do not offer End-User technical services.
- We are not an IBM Business Partner.
- We do not support xSeries or zSeries.
If you search the web for most IBM Mid-Range PN/FRUs or FCs, the chances are
that the descriptions and definitions you will find are based on our original work.
Although we only provide PN/FRU data to subscriber clients, we are now making
our database of descriptions of FCs, MT-MDs available for public access via our
RISC Analysis DataBox portal.
Additionally, we offer free lscfg conversion services, whereby we match FRU/PNs/CCINs
to actual Feature Codes and MT-MD components.
RISC Analysis Contact Info
RISC Analysis is distributed by Windgate Software LLC.
Windgate Software LLC.
8513 Parkfield Drive,
Austin, TX 78758
Tel: +1 512 474 6161
Fax: +1 651-204-2130
Copyright © Windgate Software LLC. 1994-2019
All rights reserved.
RS/6000, pSeries & AIX are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation.
For other IBM trademark info IBM CopyTrade
Errors and Omissions:
While every effort has been made to resolve errors, Windgate Software LLC accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies, nor any claims of loss resulting from use of RISC Analysis.
Use of RISC Analysis constitutes acceptance of the above.